CURRENT PHASE IN HOURS / These Hours Begin Sept 8, 2020 - Covid Phase In 3
Hours will be adjusted as we receive member feedback. Also times have been chosen to match needs in the Fitness Class Schedule at this time.
Monday Evening 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Room Cleaning 8-8:30 PM – Building Closes 9 PM)
Tuesday Morning 8 AM to NOON (Room Cleaning NOON to 12:30)
Tuesday Evening 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Room Cleaning 8-8:30 PM – Building Closes 9 PM)
Wednesday Evening 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Room Cleaning 8-8:30 PM – Building Closes 9 PM)
Thursday Morning 8 AM to NOON (Room Cleaning NOON to 12:30)
Thursday Evening 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Room Cleaning 8-8:30 PM – Building Closes 9 PM)
Saturday Morning 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Room Cleaning 1-1:30 PM)
PHASE IN PROGRAM LIMITS (Updated Sept 4, 2020)
- Capacity Limit: 6 Kids / one staff person - 12 Kids / two staff
- Age Limit: Children Age 6 Weeks to 9 years old
- Time Limit: 75 Min
- Registration Recommended Please Call 330-364-5511
- Masks are required for school-aged children Kindergarten and up.
CHILDREN AND PARENT GUIDELINES:
- Children must be pre-registered into the program. Registration available by phone only 24 hours in advance. Cancelations are also required.
- Children must wash or sanitize hands before and after leaving this area (either at the sink or diaper wipes/hand sanitizer may be used by parent.)
- During the time in our care, each child’s parent/guardian is required to remain on site and must leave cell phone number with Child Watch Associate.
- Food, drinks, and personal items such as toys are not permitted in our Child Watch program.
- Please only bring small diaper bags. Storage space is limited. Please use coat hooks at the room entrance for diaper bag/coat.
- All pre-potty trained children should be diapered before signing into our care. We do not supply diapers and wipes. We are not change diapers at this time – parent/guardian will be notified for changing needs.
- No shoes in play area. All children must wear socks. Please use shoe storage rack located at our Child Watch door.
- If your child has been crying for approximately 10 minutes or more, the parent/guardian will be notified by cell phone and asked to return to Child Watch.
SICK CHILD POLICY:
Children and Family members must pass the Covid-19 Screening questions before entering the facility. Children will be required to have their temperature checked by staff prior to entering the program.
Please help us keep our Child Watch program a healthy place for all children.
If your child has any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them into Child Watch.
- Runny nose with color discharge
- Fever in the past 24 hours
- Vomiting in the past 24 hours
- Rash of any kind
- Eye discharge