PHASE IN HOURS (TEMPORARY) STARTING MONDAY JUNE 29
Hours will be adjusted as we receive member feedback. Also times have been chosen to match needs in the Fitness Class Schedule at this time.
Monday Evening 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Room Cleaning 7-7:30 PM – Building Closes 8 PM)
Tuesday Morning 8 AM to 11:00 AM (Room Cleaning 11:00 to 11:30 AM)
Wednesday Evening 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Room Cleaning 7-7:30 PM – Building Closes 8 PM)
Thursday Morning 8 AM to 11:00 AM (Room Cleaning 11:00 to 11:30 AM)
PHASE IN PROGRAM LIMITS
- Capacity Limit: 6 Kids / one staff person
- Age Limit: Children Age 2-7
- Time Limit: 75 Min
- Registration Required Please Call 330-364-5511
CHILDREN AND PARENT GUIDELINES:
- Children must be pre-registered into the program. Registration available by phone only 24 hours in advance. Cancelations are also required.
- Children must wash or sanitize hands before and after leaving this area (either at the sink or diaper wipes/hand sanitizer may be used by parent.)
- During the time in our care, each child’s parent/guardian is required to remain on site and must leave cell phone number with Child Watch Associate.
- Food, drinks, and personal items such as toys are not permitted in our Child Watch program.
- Please only bring small diaper bags. Storage space is limited. Please use coat hooks at the room entrance for diaper bag/coat.
- All pre-potty trained children should be diapered before signing into our care. We do not supply diapers and wipes. We are not change diapers at this time – parent/guardian will be notified for changing needs.
- No shoes in play area. All children must wear socks. Please use shoe storage rack located at our Child Watch door.
- If your child has been crying for approximately 10 minutes or more, the parent/guardian will be notified by cell phone and asked to return to Child Watch.
SICK CHILD POLICY:
Children and Family members must pass the Covid-19 Screening questions before entering the facility. Children will be required to have their temperature checked by staff prior to entering the program.
Please help us keep our Child Watch program a healthy place for all children.
If your child has any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them into Child Watch.
- Runny nose with color discharge
- Fever in the past 24 hours
- Vomiting in the past 24 hours
- Rash of any kind
- Eye discharge